Thursday, May 03, 2007

Old time photo shoot

As I was going through some things, I came across these pictures again. When I was at Pillsbury I was asked to be in an "old-fashioned" photo shoot for one of Tim Mielke's (he was our wedding photographer) photography assignments. We had a lot of fun doing it. In the first picture from left to right is Heath Rippentroff [(sp?) Dan's friend], Nancy Mielke (Tim's wife), and Dan Mielke (Tim's brother... and Christa's special someone;), and of course me sitting on the bench. Unfortunately I was just a little bit too tall for everyone else. The pictures would have looked strange with me standing so I sat in most of them. There were many interesting poses considering it was getting late and the style of poses just called for humor. Fun times! Nancy and I had a lot of fun going through the prop room trying to find the right outfits to wear. We could have come up with some very hilarious combinations! Posing for those pictures brought back memories of Voices of Praise posing for Kasee, and then the chainsaws going off in the tunnels! Hee, it makes me smile just thinking about all of those good memories.

3 comments:

Ana said...

Charity, I love the pictures. What fun! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you had a good time. And the pictures look great!

The Horaks said...

Those are hillarious! Of course you look beautiful even when you are goofing off! ;) The reminisce about the VOP photo shoot brought back a lot of memories!! I remember I freaked out when those chainsaws went off!!! Wow, I think we were all getting pretty jumpy from all the ghost stories we were telling, but that nearly put me over the top! :D That was a really fun weekend!

Kat said...

What fun pictures! You must have enjoyed doing it.
My friends and I once did something like that. Their mom had a roll of black and white film, so we hung sheets over the closet doors, dressed up, did our hair fancy and took pictures. It was a lot of fun!
Hope you're having a good week. Talk to you later, Katie