Monday, May 21, 2007

Baby Bargains

$10.00 car seat
$10.00 highchair Gotta love those garage sales! On Friday Mom and the girls (and Luke and Levi - poor guys) took me garage saling with them. I, being probably more pessimistic than I should be, was convinced that this would be another one of those times when I wouldn't find a thing. But to my surprise, the first one we stopped at had a high chair sitting on the driveway unnoticed by the other customers. Nice! That'll work. Then, a few garage sales later, we made it to our last one and Mom pointed out the Eddie Bower car seat. After packing all of our findings (which included the debated foosball/air hockey table) we made our way to the grocery store with a very, very,... very full van.

3 comments:

Ana said...

CUTE!!! I can't even imagine how fun it must be to prepare for the little one! I'm so glad you were able to find some things that you will need. Especially when they are so low priced. :) Yay for baby prep.!:)

The Horaks said...

How fun to shop for baby things!!! So happy for the deals you found!

~Jenn

Kat said...

I am so glad that you were able to find these baby bargains at the garage sales! Does it make it seem a bit more real to have tangible things in your home representing the coming baby? I suppose having things that you need to get ready will help to pass the time...only 5-ish months to go, right?