Saturday, June 02, 2007

Interesting Inquiries

I have just been "tagged" by Jennifer Horak. Supposedly I am to post eight facts about myself and then tag eight other friends. Well, I probably won't tag anyone else, but I will try and post some facts about me. If you would like to join in on the fun, feel free! 1. As I have been setting up my home I'm finding that I really love the old Victorian style of decorating. Anything flowery or elegant. 2. One of my favorite things to do is to take a long walk on a dimly lit road at night when it's foggy outside. (Not a recommended activity all alone, but with a friend it is so fun!) 3. My favorite meal is chicken alfredo. Yummy! 4. It takes a lot to scare me or make me jump. Seth is getting good at it, but most people have a very hard time startling me. 5. I have been to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Utah, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, West Virginia, Canada, Rhode Island, Connecticut, not to mention Minnesota, and I think that might be all of them - maybe Vermont too, I don't remember. 6. I love garage sales and thrift stores, but really don't care for grocery shopping. 7. When I was little I always thought that it would be so cool to be an artist, or else to own my own little craft store or coffee shop or something quaint like that. 8. Seth and I have been married for four and a half months, and I am four months pregnant! I hope that you enjoyed reading those eight little facts about me. It actually takes some deep thought to find things out about yourself worth telling. Kinda strange. Oh well, it was a fun little exercise.

2 comments:

The Horaks said...

That was fun, Charity! Thanks for playing! ;) I think you would do great with a craft store or coffee shop; you always have such good ideas!

jules said...

i can't wait to do that tag thing :) it's a fun way to get to know little tid-bits about each other!
i noticed your new tummy tally -- it's all so exciting!! :) love you and miss you..