Saturday, August 18, 2007

Family Fellowship

This last week I was able to borrow my brother's car and go down to Granada from Waconia to surprise my parents. It was so fun! Charise kept a good secret. That night Charise and I drove to Owattona to visit Christa and to see her new apartment (wich is very cute by the way) and then we headed back for the cities the next day. Seth was very generous to let me be gone for a night (even though he likes to hold it over my head - silly man!). Charise was able to come and stay for what we thought would be the rest of the week, but we ended up having to be home Thursday night so we met my parents in New Ulm and had a wonderful time fellowshipping together. What a blessing family is!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Aww, how neat to spend some "sister time" with Charise. Seth is so nice to you to let you go and spend a night away. :) How happy!