Monday, August 13, 2007

Recent Ramblings

Well, I am at the Waconia library right now. Since it is only a few blocks from our house here, it isn't too far of a walk. That is nice. I'm not sure how often I'll get down here, but it is nice to know that I have some kind of access during the week because there just isn't any time on the weekends. Today I took Seth and Johnathan (his last week ;( sadness!) their lunchbox and was able to enjoy spending some time with them over dinner and then watching for a little bit while they augered (sp?) and screwed in rail. I got some good pictures, but I only have seven minutes left to be online and then I have to share. Eventually I'll post another tummy tally because I'm definitely bigger than my last post. Only two and a half months to go!

5 comments:

The Horaks said...

I was just thinking that it had been a while since we had heard from you, Charity! It's good to hear that you are doing well! Does Johnathan start school pretty soon? Hope you get to put pix up in the near future! ;) Miss you!

Love, Jenn

Ana said...

Hey Charity, I'm glad you are able to at least have some access to your blog, e-mail and such. I'm sure it takes some of the time away from the lonely hours sitting at home. I can't wait to see Tummy Tally pictures. Hurrah for Kevin!! He'll be here before you know it! Can't wait! So happy for you!!

Julia Rabe said...

HI Charity!! So good to hear from you :) I am glad things are going well!! Time is flying by isn't it?! I am sure you guys are soo excited as are we! Take care.

Bethany Miller said...

Hello Friend!
It was such a treat to see you last week for lunch! I am so glad it worked out. It was great to catch up with you. Praying for you and will look forward to our next visit!

jules said...

i'll look forward to another post soon! miss you so much!!