Thursday, January 10, 2008

Gooshiness ;o)

One of my favorite sound tracks is "Anne of Green Gables" and yesterday I came across this clip. Yes, sometimes I'm just too "gooshy" but it is such a sweet movie. The best way to watch the whole series is to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot tea and have a crochet project to work on. The movie is long enough that by the time it is done, the crochet project could be too. Nice! This clip is probably every girl's favorite part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKrM3XsRdTk&feature=related Aww!

2 comments:

Ana said...

I also have the "Anne of Green Gables" sound track, I love it. And the movies are my favorite!! I love them!!

Ana said...

Just thought I'd leave you a note to say ... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (two days late)!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!