Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happily Home

Life has been an adventure for Kevin and I over the past couple weeks. My mom and siblings came up to visit us last Monday and they dropped us off in New Ulm at my aunt's house on Tuesday. I ended up staying there until the end of the week since Seth had to be away on business. Then I left on Tuesday (in the Dodge, 6 speed manual - AAHHH!!!) to go to Owatonna for my friend's junior piano recital. It was good to see some old friends again. Kevin and I stayed with Dan and Christa and had a very good time playing Taboo and talking. We made it home last night - despite my dislike of driving stick - and Kevin and I went right to sleep!

3 comments:

The Horaks said...

It's good to have you back in the blogosphere, Charity!! Missed your posts! I'm glad you were able to have some good times visiting with family, but I'm sure you are SO glad to be back home with your own little family again! :)

Ana said...

I'm glad you got home safely and that you had a good time.

ExploreColorado said...

Your little guy is so adorable. Did he do well on the trip? Sometimes they don't like sleeping in strange places.
Vickie