Friday, August 29, 2008

Soaking Second-cousins

I'm sure both of them will despise this picture someday, but, anyway, this past week my aunt came to pick up Kevin and I to spend the week with them since Seth was to be up in Fargo. We had a very nice time. Kevin and Emma were so cute. They would crawl up to each other and jabber - sometimes while touching heads ever so softly. Kevin thought it was great having a playmate - except for when Emma would try and crawl over him. It is nice to see that Kevin is understanding the words "no" and "don't touch" too because whenever we would say that to Emma, Kevin would start to cry thinking he was the one in trouble. Poor little guy. Overall it was nice to have a diversion during the week. Seth is coming home tonight and Kevin and I are SSSSOOOO excited to see him again! We get to go to Fargo with him next week too! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Christa Mielke said...

Oh my how I love these two little ones! What an adorable picture! You're right they probably will hate this picture someday, but their future spouses will absolutely love them :-) Love you Charity. Have a great week with Seth!

The Horaks said...

Heehee! Such a cute picture! :)