Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kevin in the Kitchen

This is one of Kevin's favorite things to do when I'm trying to get something done in the kitchen. Since I have the "luxury" (truly it is nice to be able to find something just by looking at it!) of not having cupboard doors, the kitchen is just one big giant toy box for a ten and a half month old. It is especially fun when you bang things together;o) Although at times it can be irritating to keep on finding yet another frying pan in between your feet, I really do enjoy having him there with me. It's nice to know he likes having my company as much as I like having his.

3 comments:

jules said...

that's so cute charity :)

The Horaks said...

Looks like a fun place to play! :)

Jess said...

i was just out to lunch with charise on sunday and we were talking about kevin! he's such a cutie! looks like he is having a blast in your kitchen! haha!