Monday, October 20, 2008

Pampered Chef Party

The "amazing" Pampered Chef proctor
We had eleven guests

My lovely Mama

My dear sister

This last Thursday I hosted a Pampered Chef party for my aunt. It was so fun to have every one over! My family came up for it, and my dad took the boys fishing while we ladies enjoyed a cooking show. Christa was even able to be there! That was a nice surprise. You can visit her blog to see her take on the Pampered Chef party. Unfortunately I didn't take enough pictures of the weekend, but we really did have a wonderful time. My family even stayed for our church bon-fire the next night!

2 comments:

The Horaks said...

Wow! Looks like such a fun party! :)

Jess said...

i SO wanted to come to that! it really does look like such a fun party - and awesome that all you girls got to be together! i'm still really wanting to come visit you one of these weekends...gas is starting to go down reasonably so that's a glimmer of hope! ;) i'll bring charise along, too! it would be so fun! thanks for linking christa's blog, too - she got a good pic of Kevin - he is just SO cute, charity! like YOU! :) miss 'n luv u!