Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tag Teaser

Sharon tagged me so I guess that means I'm it. This is what I'm supposed to do:
"Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that."
Well, the closest book to me would be The Anatomy of Hymnody by Austin C. Lovelace.
Page 56, sentence 5 and some states:
"In much the same way that 76.76.D. is created by dropping one syllable from lines one and three of CM, 87.87. is created by adding one syllable to lines two and four. Like its sister form, it is gentler and less virile than CM because of its falling, yielding cadence and double syllable rhyming. It has been used sparsely. Note the rhymes: never-ever, leadeth-feedeth, sought me-brought me, beside me-guide me, never-ever. The result is one of sweetness rather than strength."
So, Sharon,... why did I just do that?
I'm afraid I lack the inclination to tag my friends simply because I have some chores to finish. Kind of a neat exercise I guess.

2 comments:

Dandelionmom said...

LOL!! I guess you did it for the same reason I did-because someone asked you to and you didn't want to say no?? I admit your Kute Kevin posts are MUCH more to my liking!

Ana said...

I tagged you on my blog ... please don't feel like you MUST do it if you'd rather not. :)