Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bitty Baby

Perhaps you all would like an update on how Little Baby Streblow is doing these days? Well, I have now definitely been starting to feel our little one move around inside. That makes it seem so much more real to me now. I'm sure that has to be the biggest blessing of pregnancy (aside from the end result, of course). My tummy is getting bigger and my clothes are getting smaller. As far as doing tummy tallies... well... we'll see. Baby Streblow is working so hard to get big. And to think I should have a baby the size of a small pumpkin inside of me by July! Perhaps it is just hormones, but thinking that way really makes me dread how fat I'm going to be. Not a pumpkin- a baby! We are waiting to go to the doctor until the date gets closer. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to be surprised with this one or if we should find out the gender. Seth doesn't have a preference and has left it up to me. After having Kevin and knowing he was a boy, I'm leaning towards seeing what it's like to be surprised. The question is will I be patient enough. It was so neat being able to know our baby by name before he was born, and to be able to prepare for his arrival. All in due time (ha! I didn't even get my own joke!).

4 comments:

Dandelionmom said...

Are you going to call him/her Pumpkin until you can give a name? THAT was my big reason for liking to know too-makes the whole "person" aspect more tangible. But I am not the surprise type-I much prefer to obsess and makes lists! I always liked the present after it was unwrapped--the friends I have who said they liked the mystery and anticipation of the unopened box BETTER than knowing...they are the non-peekers baby-sex-wise. The only non-peeking I am interested in is my electric bill and I peek there too. LOL

Had any good name discussions yet?

Jess said...

haha! i love your pun! that cracked me up when u commented about that :) i can't wait for you to have another baby! :) i secretly hope it's a girl this time :) i guess it's not a secret anymore! haha! i just want to have a little girl to shop for so badly! :) heehee!

The Horaks said...

It's so fun to hear an update on your pregnancy! I hope you'll give in and take those 'tummy tally' pictures. Heehee! ;) Miss you!

Ana said...

How fun would it be to feel a baby move in your tummy??!! It must be divine! I'm so happy for you.