Monday, March 16, 2009

Preparing for Papa

Well, once again Kevin and I are going to strive to have the right attitude about Seth having to be gone for another week. People are very sweet in saying that we are so flexible. Really, I think you do what you have to. True flexibility is reacting the right way when no one else is around or how you respond on the inside. To be quite trasparent, I'm still working on being flexible. But this week I am determined to do my best. With the weather being so nice, I think it's about time to open up some windows and do some deep down spring cleaning! Seth's birthday is on Friday so that gives me another thing to prepare for! Angel food cake here we come!

2 comments:

jules said...

thinking of you charity! i will pray for you this week:) love ya!

The Horaks said...

I'm sorry you and Kevin are going to have to be without Seth again this week! I hope it goes by quickly for you! I'll be praying for you too!