Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Us Update

Hello to all of you faithful blog readers! It is already almost the middle of April and I still haven't posted anything this month. Part of the reason is because my camera is goofy, and the other part is that I've just been enjoying doing other things lately. Perhaps pregnancy does affect your desire to get lots of housework done, but I really think that it has been the very nice weather for me. Now that we are downstairs, it has been so nice to have our patio doors open and let the fresh spring breeze blow through the house. Right outside those doors is where the sump pump drains, leaving a quaint little stream of water running to a little pond where the ducks love to swim. When it is running, it sounds like we have a small water fall in our yard. I'll be a bit sad when it dries up during the summer. We have been doing very well. Kevin is just getting over pink eye:( , Seth is rather encouraged about how business is starting to pick up again with the ground drying up, and I am getting bigger by the week as our little one is growing rapidly. July is approaching us very quickly and I am getting anxious to know what baby colors I should crochet with;o) Well, without having any pictures to speak a thousand words for me, I'm afraid that's all I have to say for now. Hopefully I can post more later.

4 comments:

jewells07 said...

I'm so glad to read another post! :) I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well, and look forward to seeing more pictures. I hope your camera straightens up soon. Have a wonderful day!

The Horaks said...

It's good to hear from you again! I'm glad you guys are doing so well! Miss you!

Kat said...

It was good to read your update! I miss you. :)
***
Pink eye...that does not sound fun.
Patio doors and a stream do though!

jules said...

glad to "hear" from you. heard you get/got to be in granada for awhile.. made jessica so happy:)