Monday, June 29, 2009

Potty Training Praises!

He likes my headbands;o)
We have been working pretty hard on potty training these last weeks before the baby comes, and to my surprise, Kevin has finally put the connectors together! We have made tremendous progress, and I think my days of buying size 5 diapers are coming to a halt for a while! He still wears them to bed, but during the day he has been such a big boy!! Persistence has definitely been the key I think. It was overwhelming and very messy at first, but now it has truly been worth the headaches. Good job Kevin!

4 comments:

Jess said...

YAY kevin! good job, charity - just in time for sure! can't believe baby #2 is going to be here so soon! i cannot wait to find out what it is and to see the precious little one. no doubt it will be such a cutie patootie like kevin! (and YOU!) :) miss and love you!

Kat said...

Oh, I'm SO glad! It would be such a help if that was well in place before baby comes. Not too many more days now!

jewells07 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I give you kudos! Potty training while so close to delivering. WoW!

The Horaks said...

Good job, Kevin!! I'm so happy for you, Charity! That must be a huge relief!