Monday, December 31, 2012

Natalie News









Natalie LaVon Streblow, born December 26, 2012 at 3:48 a.m.
She weighed 7lbs 1oz, and was 20" long.

Christmas day was full of wonder - the wonder of God's precious gift as well as wondering if it would be the day we would meet our little one. We enjoyed a pleasant day as a family and by 11:30 we were at the hospital in Montevideo (once again our Doctor in Granite Falls was away). Labor went very well. Now I am realizing how grateful I should have been for all of those Braxton contractions weeks before. By 3:48 I was holding our precious Natalie in my arms. She has been such a delight over these past several days, and we all are taken by her soft dark hair and sweet tininess. Her siblings are thrilled to finally see who the mysterious baby in my tummy was. Kevin likes to talk to her and see how she's doing, Makayla is always ready to help me mother her, and Brennan, well, he just loves her - a LOT. We praise God for his protection and grace through this time and are so thankful. This New Year's Eve we look forward to a very, very happy new year as a family of six!

2 comments:

Marcia Clay said...

I'm so happy for you, and two have two of each must be so fun!! What a great Christmas present!!

The Horaks said...

What a sweet, beautiful baby! Love her!