Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time for Travel

Time for a little adventure! Seth and I are heading up to International Falls tomorrow morning. There is a land clearing job that they got there so we will go up there and try and get as much done in a couple weeks as is possible - not that I'll be able to help much on site or anything;o) They just got a new ASV to do the job and they really enjoy using it, so despite how long Seth will be in the machine, he should still enjoy the work. Please pray that everything will go well for us. Kevin is due November 2nd so Lord willing we hope to be back mid - October and not have to be anywhere else for a while after that. I probably won't be able to blog for a while, but eventually I'll post about how things are going.

4 comments:

The Horaks said...

Have fun in Int. Falls!! I will miss your posts, Charity! Love you, and can't wait to hear how things went! And then it will be time for Kevin to come!! Yay! :)

Ana said...

Will miss your posting Charity; the up-dates on Kevin, life, home, and such. Hope you guys have a good, safe time. You'll be in my prayers!

Beth said...

I Falls is my hometown! It's a great place to enjoy trees and natures. My parents and grandparents still live there along with some of my best friends and their husbands and daughters.

Julia Rabe said...

Have a great time up north! Hopefully you can back before it gets too cold up there :) Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date on how things are going! I can't wait to see pics of your little guy :)