Thursday, February 07, 2008

Girly Gun

I can't believe I'm posting about this! Well... this is my gun. I know, I know! Seth got it for me for my birthday. I told him that the only kind of gun I would ever be interested in would be the teeny tiny ones that can fit in a purse or a pocket. I'm not really a holster person - although it did come with a cute tiny one. While on many of our travels we stopped at quite a few gun places and I was always attracted to the mini guns. Don't worry, I can't carry it until I get a permit - which Seth is also trying to get me to do. We went outside last night and shot it. Wow! for being smaller than my hand it sure is loud! It has a nice flash fire on the end when you shoot! It is a .22lr mini revolver. Isn't it cute!

1 comment:

Ana said...

How adorable ... I mean ... hummm, how does one compliment you on your "cute" gun ... it's very un-masculine :) Perhaps not. Just the same, it's a very neat little gun. I like it! I'm glad you have it!