Friday, January 16, 2009

A Great Game!

Monopoly is probably one of my favorite games. Dutch Blitz is a good one too, but every once in a while it is nice to play a good board game. Seth was wonderful and played me in a three out of five match! We had a lot of fun during our little tournament. It took us a while, seeing as Monopoly is a time consuming game, but with only two people we were able to keep up the pace pretty well. It took us a few various days to do it, but it was a fun event. For a husband who doesn't care much for games, he was the initiator! Have I converted him? He'll never tell;o)

3 comments:

Kat said...

If you figure out what you did, let me know. ;) Caleb still won't play a game with me. Ever. Oh well!
It sounds so cozy to spend a winter evening doing that with your man. :) Enjoy.

The Horaks said...

So who won??!!

Looks like fun! :)

ExploreColorado said...

I love Dutch Blitz. It was a favorite for me and my roomates while, I was at Northland. We waisted hours playing that game. I don't think I've played monopoly since I was a kid. Sounds like you had fun.